1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This text contains the legal notice (hereinafter the “Legal Notice”) which has been drawn up in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, with the aim of regulating access to and use of this website https://hellopadelacademy.com/ (hereinafter the “Web”).
2. IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
The identification and contact details of the owner and person responsible for the website are as shown below:
HELLO PADEL LIMITED
Registered in England and Wales under Company Number: 10254446
28 Morton Close, London England, E1 2QT, United Kingdom.
3. ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access to and use of the Website is subject to and, consequently, shall be governed by the provisions of this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the particular conditions that apply to specific services included in it.
The mere access and use of the Web attributes the condition of user (hereinafter, the “User” in singular, and the “Users” in plural) of the Web and entails the full acceptance and without reservations on the part of the User, of the total content of the Legal Notice in the version published in the Web at the time of this access.
We reserve the right to modify and update the information contained in the Web, as well as in this Legal Notice, at any time and without prior notice, being the responsibility of the User to review them at the time of each access and / or use, since the use of services will mean acceptance in the version of the Legal Notice that is in force at the time of use or hiring.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS
5.1. Accuracy of information
The User declares and undertakes to ensure that all the information provided by him in the course of the use of the Website is true, complete, accurate and that he is authorised to divulge it.
5.2. Compliance with the law
The User undertakes to use the Website in accordance with current legislation, with the provisions of the Legal Notice, as well as with morality, good faith and public order.
The User undertakes to refrain from using the Web for illegal purposes, contrary to the provisions of the Legal Notice, or harmful to the rights and interests of the owner of the Web or third parties.
The Holder of the Web reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, deny or withdraw access and / or use of its Web, at any time and without notice, to any User who fails to comply with this Legal Notice.
5.3. User Responsibility
The User must use the Web and its contents under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User shall be liable for any damages of any nature that the Owner of the Website may suffer as a direct or indirect consequence of the User’s failure to comply with the Legal Notice.
6. PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Web (including, but not limited to, databases, trademarks, logos, trade names, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of the Holder of the Web or the Holder of the Web has been duly authorized for its use, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. CONTENTS OF OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may make available to Users links to other websites managed by third parties, through technical devices such as, among others, hypertext links, banners, buttons, directories and any other search tool that allows the User to access websites other than the Website or websites of third parties (hereinafter, “Links”). The use of Links does not imply that there is dependence on the Holder of the Web, unless expressly stated otherwise, nor does it imply acceptance, endorsement or recommendation by the Holder of the Web of the content or services offered by them, or any guarantee to the User. Therefore, the User must value under his responsibility the navigation to other websites through these links, leaving the Holder of the Web exonerated of all responsibility in relation to information, data, files, products, services and any kind of existing material on the pages accessed through the links.
Similarly, all those links between any website and the Web do not imply, by their mere existence, any legal relationship between the Web and the web that incorporates such links, nor the knowledge and acceptance by the owner of the Web of its existence and content.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by current legislation, the Owner of the Website disclaims all liability arising, but not limited to:
- Any error, deletion, delay or anomaly that may occur in the transmission and operation of the Web, arising from force majeure or fortuitous (whether Internet problems, computer errors, telephone breakdowns, hackers, etc.), or that was caused by bad faith of the User.
- The inappropriate use that Users may make of the Web or the linked webs, and that result in an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, or in other civil or criminal offences.
- Of the claims of third that are derived from the undue use by the User of the Web.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they could maintain any contractual relationship with the Holder of the Web.
- Access and use of the Web to unsuitable content, as well as the sending of data by minors, without the consent of parents or guardians, when required by law, being the responsibility of parents or guardians to exercise adequate control so that minors in their charge prevent access and use of unsuitable content.
- Errors or omissions, or outdated content published on the Web.
- Uncertain, imprecise, incorrect or incomplete data provided by the User that prevents the transmission of the products or services contracted and / or contact with the User.
9. NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS
If any clause of this Legal Notice were to be declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness shall only affect said provision or part thereof that is null or ineffective, and the rest of the clauses shall subsist in everything else, and such provision or part thereof that is affected by not being put in, unless, as being essential to this Legal Notice, they shall be affected in an integral manner.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
The present Legal Notice, as well as all those relations that may arise between the User and the Owner of the Web for access and use of the Web, will be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish Law.